Attestor Limited Section 172(1) Statement
Section 172 of the Companies Act 2006 requires those charged with governance to act in the manner they consider, in good faith, would be most likely to promote the success of Attestor Limited (the “Company”) for the benefit of its stakeholders. As part of their deliberations and decision-making process, the director also takes into account the following:
- The likely consequences of any decision in the long term;
- The interests of the Company’s employees;
- The need to foster the Company’s business relationships with suppliers, customers and others;
- The impact of the Company’s operations on the community and the environment;
- The desirability of the Company maintaining a reputation for high standards of business conduct; and
- The need to act fairly between members of the Company.
Careful consideration has been given to the factors set out above in discharging our duties under Section 172. It is recognised that building strong relationships with stakeholders will help to deliver the Company’s business objectives. The director is committed to effective and fair engagement with all stakeholders. Depending on the nature of the issue in question, the relevance of each stakeholder group may differ and, as such, as part of engagement with stakeholders, the relative interests and priorities of each group are considered. It is acknowledged however that not every decision made will necessarily result in a positive outcome for all stakeholders.